About the BAM ALLIANCE
The BAM ALLIANCE is a community of more than 130 indepedent wealth management firms located throughout the United States including Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Established in 1997, member firms of the BAM ALLIANCE currently serve more than 15,000 clients and their families, representing $16.8 billion of collective assets as of Sept. 30, 2012.
The BAM ALLIANCE is ...
- a destination of ideas, insights and intelligence that enables every investor to make better decisions about his or her future
- an active community of those who've discovered a better way to safeguard financial futures and realize dreams
- confidence that comes from working with an experienced wealth advisor who values evidence over emotion, research over blind opinion
- instant acess to the expertise, instruments and ongoing education that helps each investor accomplish his or her most important goals
- assurance in knowing that every facet of your financial life plays a role in determining your best way forward
- restful nights knowing that you've created a plan that renders the market's daily ups and downs irrelevant to your future prosperity
- a movement of investors and advisors alike who've grown tired of the Wall Street game and are now taking active control of their decisions and their futures
- a promise that, in our world, every decision is made solely on how it best serves investors' near- and long-term interests